Wednesday, March 08, 2006

I'm my own happy family

I have a new puppy. A 6 month old schnauzer named Desdemona (yes I'm a big English major dork) or Dezzie if you want to sully up her name with your commonalities. Cute and docile I think she may be a cat under all that hair.

Flying high on my new family I traipsed into work today where I as promptly handed my bosses new Razr phone.

"I can't take pictures with this goddamned thing!" He wanted the best most expensive phone, which he got, and now he can't figure it out. I hope I never become so irrelevant.
"Take a picture of the Manhattan skyline, that's what I want to see on my phone when I open it up."

I take the phone and open the flip top to reveal the banner background; Hello Boss, it greets me (how droll, like he's not called boss enough now he has his technology doing it too?) I snap the photo and save it as wallpaper.

"Very nice, very nice. I may ask you to take one at night at a later time" he informs me. Who am I, Annie fucking Leibovitz? I just want to go home and play with my new puppy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss Devylish said...

OMG! She's precious! So cute!

Your boss = jackass.. and not so cute. When Dezzie grows up, make sure she knows to sic him when you quit.

2:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home