Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Okay I'll Play Along

Okay Miss Devylish, although I usually hold these types of things in that special place in my heart I hold span and chain mail I'll play along. Who knows maybe I'll enjoy it.

The Sevens

Seven Things to Do Before I Die:
1. Make peace with my Father
2. See every place I dreamed of seeing as a small girl
3. Be able to feel complete without any outside influence
4. Finish the MBA then go do something that has nothing to do with what I've been doing the past two years.
5. Buy my mother a house and help her get healthy again (that's two I know but gimme wiggle room)
6. Have a child
7. Get over my anger and Jealousy

Seven Things I Cannot Do:
1. Be any taller (yes I'm keeping this one I bet I'm shorter then you Missy)
2. Forgive Doug Stern ( he knows what he did and he's a sick sick bastard)
3. Stop thinking about my tumor
4. Support pro life functions
5. Love my current job
6. Allow my sister to beat me ever!
7. Stop obsessing about weight

Seven Things that Attract Me To Blogging:
1. I'm an English major stuck in a numbers job and this keeps me sane.
2. I have a slight exhibitionist streak and this is a safe way to indulge it
3. I can vent to the world and no one I know has to see it.
4. Anonymity
5. I can't for the life of me keep a paper journall but for some reason I can post at least twice a week
6. I can make spelling errors and be forgiven cause most posts are written in haste
7. I really find it funny when the blogger spell check doesn't know the word blog.

Seven Things I Say Most Often:
1. Okay (usually followed by an eyeroll)
2. It's not fair. (Deep down inside I'm still an angst ridden 14 year old)
3. Shut up!!
4. Anyway, (used for changing the topic)
5. I Love you
6. I need/I want (see no. 2)
7. Hey

Seven Books I Love:
1. Hypocrite in a Poofy White Dress - Susan Gillman
2. Othello - The Bard
3. Geralds Game- Stephen King
4. Brave New World - Aldus Huxley
5. To Kill a Mockingbird - Harper Lee
6. Measure for Measure - What can I say I really like Shakespeare
7. The Beauty Myth - Naomi Wolf (deep down inside I'm a dirty feminist)

Seven Movies/DVD's That I Watch Over and Over and Over Again:
1. The Usual Suspects
2. Labyrinth
3. The Rocky Horror Picture Show
4. Office Space
5. The Princess Bride (sorry to steal another idea from you Miss D.)
6. On the Waterfront
7. Wallace and Grommit in The Curse of the Ware-Rabbit

Seven celebs who I would be friends with
1. Angelina Jolie
2. Carmen Electra
3. Amanda Lepore
4. Dave Chappelle
5. George Clooney
6. Alan Cumming
7. Selma Hyack

Seven People I Want To Join In:
1. I'm sorry I wont do this to anyone else. It was kinda fun though.

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss Devylish said...

See? I know, I know.. they're silly and you certainly don't have to do them every time I tag you.. but you had fun, right? Just a little?

I also had the usual suspects on my list.. that might've been bumped for something else, but it's still one of my all-time favorites ever. As well as anything by Shakespeare.. didn't know you liked him so.. ahh, love it, but my favorite is Hamlet.

3:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home