Monday, November 27, 2006

The Bitch is Back!!!

Please note I will be writing this post with that wonderful Elton John song running through my mind on loop. So much to discuss so little time. To those who missed me thank you. Not that this blog ever generated much traffic, my stories are meager and my narrative stilted and pedestrian. I do have this to say, everyone should try being unemployed for at least a month, 2 months are even better but unless you have wealthy parents to subsidize your ramen noodle habit (hey I had to pay rent and eat what did you expect the tasting menu at per say?) then one month should be fine....More to follow stay tuned.

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss Devylish said...

Um.. missy 'my stories are meager and my narrative stilted and pedestrian'? Wtf is that about? Besides being hardly even close to true.. It took me a little while to get back here and check in on you, but you are one of the best writers out there in my opinion.. so don't start off knocking yourself down a bit, ok? Am I clear? :)

I do hope you enjoyed your time off. That place didn't deserve you anyway. xoxox

10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home