Friday, December 01, 2006

Full Circle

So I was fired from the last place. I hear they're having financial issues now, something about over spending and bad accounting. Hmmmm, they certainly weren't blowing all that money on my salary. Maybe it was the don't ask, don't review and just pay expense reimbursement program that the "important" people so heavily abused. Who cares moving on. They were small fish in large pond, clinging to a bigger fish so they could seem imposing. They denied my unemployment, they claimed I was fired due to excessive mistakes and for lying to the company about my background. Fuckers!!

I'm back in finance, sure it's not my life's dream to work with numbers but the pay is good, the structure sturdy and very few people are rewarded for bi-polar like mania well disguised as "creative process." It's a much smaller company, where everyone knows your name (like Cheers, except there's no booze and no Ted Danson, I've checked and he's no where to be found.) I like my boss, I'm not an admin anymore, life is good.....

Well you know that couldn't last, we've been acquired by a large foreign bank, (not the place of my last financial employment) and the CFO of said company is..... My old boss from the last bank.

I can't win, I'm not going to struggle, I'm just going to walk down to HR and make sure he can't transfer me into his department. I'll keep you updated as new information is revealed to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home