Wednesday, May 24, 2006

TMI

I know things, I'm privy to all sorts of information that I shouldn't be allowed to even know exists. I have access to emails, files and documents that are incredibly classified. I used to be an admin and they just never took away the rights once I was promoted.

Let me clue you in on a bit on information, the admins, secretaries if you must, they know shit. They know shit before you know it and they probably have a better understanding of it because they know all the other shit that's associated with the shit at hand. They know when you're going to be fired, they know when you do well, they're like a corporate santa clause, one who gives out hard candy and tissues instead of presents.

I know my boss is trying to get his son to fuck an intern in the company, I know his son is married, I know this won't end well. I know she's pretty in a bleach blond, librarian glasses and a French accent sort of way. She's new to the country and needs someone to show her around. I'm sure the breed of a jackass is just the way to go.

I know someone is getting demoted even though he's been working in the office until 1am for the last few weeks.

I know all about the confidential documents waiting signature. I know they won't get signed due to lack of attention.

I know my boss has a crush on a woman in the office who does nothing but encourage this infatuation.

I know her breasts aren't real.

I know she's using his little head to get her a promotion she doesn't deserve and that those who work with her have been covering her workload due to complete incompetence on her behalf. If only they knew how to fill out a sweater better then maybe they would get some recognition.

I know why people have been dressing up for work, and believe me it isn't for work.

I know that my boss thinks his co-worker (an woman who used to work for him) is a "fucking bitch, that will stab you in the back and smile while she does it." I know this doesn't mean anything except that my boss is highly insecure and can't stand it when someone else, a woman no less, does his job better.

I know too much, the mystery is gone. Its like dating someone who finds it acceptable to walk in on you when your using the toilet, or even worse some one who uses the toilet with the door open in front of you. Its over and now I look for a new lover.

2 Comments:

Blogger Miss Devylish said...

What's sad is that I'd like to believe people don't act like that anymore.. but that'd be a bit naive. Wow.. sorry girl. I hope you find somewhere that's much better for you soon.

10:45 PM  
Blogger Buffy said...

I know things, I'm privy to all sorts of information that I shouldn't be allowed to even know exists.

Don't you hate it when this happens.

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home